Pressure point relief
- Size Guide
- Care & Use
Instantly upgrade your mattress to enjoy the gentle contouring of high-density gel memory foam with pressure-relieving comfort, plus the benefits of CopperFresh® technology infused into the foam that eliminates virtually all odor causing bacteria and conducts heat away from the body for cooler sleep. Receive 2X the Copper for 2X the Benefits with a cover that is also permanently embedded with the benefits of copper. The cover is removable for easy care and is machine washable and dryable.
CopperFresh® mattress toppers are manufactured with premium quality, American-made memory foam that is CertiPUR-US™ certified, meaning it passes the highest standards for human and environmental safety.
- ALWAYS FRESH: Naturally occurring ions produced by copper are proven to inhibit the growth of virtually all odor causing bacteria resulting in a fresher, cleaner bed.
- ENHANCED COMFORT: Instantly upgrade your mattress with a 2-inch top layer of high density gel memory foam infused with copper that conforms to your body shape and gives you the comfort and support you need for any sleeping position.
- PERSONALIZED SUPPORT: Gel memory foam relieves pressure points and provides personalized support by automatically increasing support factors where it’s needed most.
- COOLER SLEEP: Open cell structure increases air circulation while copper conducts away body heat to ensure a comfortable sleeping temperature.
- 2X THE COPPER FOR 2X THE BENEFITS: Included cover is also permanently embedded with the benefits of copper. The cover is removable for easy care and is machine washable and dryable.
- HEALTHIER FOR YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT: CopperFresh® memory foam is proudly made in the USA and certified by CertiPUR-US™. This mattress topper is protected by a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
CARE & USE
Foam: Spot clean by hand with warm water and a mild
detergent. Rinse the area and gently wring out excess water.
Air dry. Do not hand wash the entire topper. Do not place in
washer or dryer.
Cover: Machine washable. Remove the cover from the foam and follow the care instructions sewn into the cover.
Note: Your mattress topper is not water resistant or waterproof. If you feel that a waterproof mattress pad is
needed, place it over your topper.