Copper Infused Fabric
- Size Guide
- Care & Use
Foam mattress toppers can't be washed so why not protect it with a cover that helps keep your bed fresh and hygienic night after night? The natural anti-microbial effects of copper are woven right into our CopperFresh fabric to protect your mattress topper and help maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. Rest assured knowing copper is anti-microbial and anti-odor, to promote a healthy sleep environment. Copper thread is woven directly into the fabric. Designed to fit a mattress topper up to 2" thick, this cover is machine washable but its anti-microbial benefits will never wash out.
ALWAYS FRESH: Naturally occurring ions produced by copper are proven to inhibit the growth of virtually all odor causing bacteria resulting in a fresher, cleaner bed.
ALWAYS WORKING: Because the power of Copper is woven right into the fabric, it never washes out.
ENHANCED COMFORT: Promote airflow and better sleep with copper's properties.
COOLER SLEEP: A knit cover infused with CopperFresh technology increases air circulation while copper conducts away body heat to ensure a comfortable sleeping temperature.
CLEANEST COMFORT: The cover is removable for easy care and is machine washable and dryable.
- 85% Polyester/15% Copper-infused Polyester.
- 2” gusset fits any mattress topper up to 2” thick.
- 3-sided zipper makes encasing your mattress topper easy.
- Silicone, non-skid dots on the bottom of the cover keep it in place.
- Machine washable and dryable.
CARE & USE
- Remove the topper and the cover is machine washable and dryable.
- Do not wash the foam mattress topper, only the cover.